[audacity4blind] Re: making Youtube videos

  • From: Adrian Wadey <adrian.j.wadey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 13:16:27 +0100

HI Jessica,
You can create video files from pictures and audio using ffmpeg. There is a
page about it here:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Create%20a%20video%20slideshow%20from%20images

There is als a program called "DVD Slideshow GUI" available at
http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/download.html
I don't know how well it works with NVDA, but it might be worth a try.

If you need more detailed help let me know.

Adrian

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Jessica Allen <jma.allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have hardly any site. Are use NVD a screen reader and it does not read
movie maker

On 23 Oct 2015, at 05:23, Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why windows movie maker is not accessible? I work pretty well with it.
The only issue is you need to pick up one picture as background. If you
have no idea, you just pickup a single color picture andand import both the
picture and the audio into movie maker.

Jessica Allen 於 23/10/2015 0:56 寫道:
Hi.
I would like to upload to Youtube but only upload audio. Youtube says
that I have to convert my mp3 into a format such as .WMV. Does anyone know
a website that will do this for free? I know Movie Maker can, but I heard
that is not accessible.
Thanks
Jess