[audacity4blind] Re: making Youtube videos

  • From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai" <cwwong.pro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:23:11 +0800

Why windows movie maker is not accessible? I work pretty well with it. The only issue is you need to pick up one picture as background. If you have no idea, you just pickup a single color picture andand import both the picture and the audio into movie maker.

Jessica Allen 於 23/10/2015 0:56 寫道:

Hi.
I would like to upload to Youtube but only upload audio. Youtube says that I
have to convert my mp3 into a format such as .WMV. Does anyone know a website
that will do this for free? I know Movie Maker can, but I heard that is not
accessible.
Thanks
Jess