[audacity4blind] Re: latency issues

  • From: Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:52:58 +0200

Wel, thanks, I will check that out, I am not a developer and such,
don't no really much about compiling. I try to record with the monitor
turned off, and then I here the sound fine in my headphones. But when
I test it with the monitor I can here it.And when I record without the
monitor only with headphones directly from focusrite, then when I
playback I find that some notes such as drum sounds are not in sink.
So it must play a role some how.