[audacity4blind] Re: installing new version over existing one

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11:59:07 -0700

Thank you, Gale, but, again, what about handling plug-ins so they work with the
new release? Still a bit confused. Sorry!

Daveed

P.S. Can you pass along my question about drop-in recording? Why does Audacity
not have a provision for this? To my stind, it's the easiest and fastest way to
correct mistakes, for example. Thanks again.

D.