[audacity4blind] Re: how to move from one marked place to another?

  • From: "David R. Sky" <davidsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Zdenek,

I posted a query on the regular Audacity list, there were no responses. That list is very quiet right now, so I assume the few sighted people on the list who also use the keyboard not the mouse are off for the time being.

I forget - are you using Audacity 1.2.4 or 1.3? I've been really "computered out" and doing bare minimum computer work, will put more of an effort to find out for you.

David

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Zdenek Vopat wrote:

Hi dave:
Earlier I was asking how to move from one marked place to another. You said
htat you will try to investigate that matter any progress on that front please?
Thank you.

Zdeněk Vopat

http://www.zdenek.vopat.name