Steve, I must be doing something wrong. Here's what I did.
1. navigated to the desired folder in file explorer.
2. opened the file.
3. selected all tracks.
4. Applicationed on it and selected send to and then my dvd/cd drive.
5. picked the cd radio button and went to next.
I never got to windows media player and the burn button. I could get the lot
of tracks to burn only by navigating to the dvd/cd drive in my computer and
application my way down to burn. I could only get m4a tracks when I'd really
like an audio cd playable on any cd player. Any ideas?
<audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steve S (Redacted sender
"sgsmg49" for DMARC)
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 3:39 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: how to burn a folder I've tagged in windows
Here's how to do it in Windows 10. I'd have to play around a bit to
remember how to do it with Windows 7. Good Luck.
1. install blank disc into drive.
2. Open album and select all songs you want burned Control+A.
3. open Application menue and enter on, Send To, then enter on the CD
Drive. The drive opens with a dialogue ending withfiles ready to be written
4. Open Application Menu and enter on Burn to disc. Go through the dialogue
and this eventually takes you to the Media player.
5. Tab a thousand times until you find the Start Burn button . Enter on
this button and you're off to the races.
6. Go back to the drive, open Application menu and enter on Delete Tempory
Files to clear the files for the next burn.
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 1:45 PM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [audacity4blind] how to burn a folder I've tagged in windows media
Well, I've gotten a beautifully tagged set of albums that winamp opens and
plays beautifully. I've been going round and roumd windows media player
trying to burn one. Can someone point me in the right direction using media