[audacity4blind] high pass filter

  • From: governor staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:08:50 -0400

Hello to all of the list. So, right now, I'm using the high pass filter that comes with Audacity. Is there a best-case for the best settings to use? I think the defaults are probably a bit much for cutting frequencies. Is there a better high pass filter out there to use?

I appreciate Ted for getting me started, and Robert, and Andrew and anyone else who has helped along the way.

The audacity4blind web site is at

Subscribe and unsubscribe information, message archives,
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line