[audacity4blind] hi!

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:30:16 -0700

Been editing audio for 12 years now, and want to get to know Audacity,
how it does what it does, etc.  My considerable experience is with
Studio Recorder from APH, and Sound Forge, originally from Sonic Foundry.
I believe that Audacity does multi tracks, but that is all I do know
about it.
Where can I get the most accessible copy, a tutorial about how to use it,
etc.  I know how to configure my windows 7 "real-tech" card, and truly
enjoy the ease of which compared to how we did it using XP, and am
familiar with using virtual audio cable to route sounds to different
devices, etc. so now, want to learn Audacity.

THANKS! and, am looking forward to comments, discussions, as to how you
do what you do with Audacity, and why you use Audacity now, if you used
something else in the past, etc.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

K 6 V F O