[audacity4blind] Re: hello from a new member

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:18:55 +0100

| From "ikramy" <ikramy.ahmed@xxxxxxxxx>
| Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:34:34 +0300
| Subject: hello from a new member
> however, the link at the bottom of the message for messages archive and
> audacity shortcuts is not working. is there a valid link?
>
> The audacity4blind website is at
> http://users.northlc.com/sberry/

The broken link is documented here:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Audacity_for_blind_users#docs

Audacity does not maintain and is not responsible for the
audacity4blind list. I think the original owner of the list is no longer
active.

I've reported the issue at:
//www.freelists.org/contact.html

though I think it has been reported before.

Gale