[audacity4blind] Re: getting started with podcasting

  • From: "Sean Paul" <newsandtraffic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:03:25 -0500

Don,
I am doing a community orientated Podcast & I am not recording jaws at all. I am actually recording using an external recorder, my iPhone then bringing the file in to audacity to create the podcast. I did use audacity to mix down my music track & fade it out where I wanted it faded out. I have learned a great deal about Podcasting by listening to other podcasts about podcasting. I don't have the exact links in front of me but if you'll use our friend Google & google the following. You'll find them. Lots of great tips found on these. Most of which I agree with. Others however I do not.
Google the following.
The Audacity to Podcast
The Podcasters Studio.
Podcast Quick Tips.
The School of Podcasting.
Hope that helps. If I can do anything further to help you, please feel free to let me know. &, keep in mind I've only recorded one episode & still am learning things as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Raikes" <DON.RAIKES@xxxxxxxxxx>