[audacity4blind] getting started with podcasting

  • From: Don Raikes <DON.RAIKES@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:46:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

One of my goals in installing audacity is to be able to create some podcasts.

My goal would be to record JAWS as I perform various tasks demonstrating how to
use some software I am testing for accessibility, then to add a track with my
comments and narrative.

I saw that Sean Paul was doing something similar, or at least from the last
couple of email posts it sounded that way.

Are there any tutorials/getting started documents on the web somewhere I should
look at before I get started?