[audacity4blind] Re: editing question

  • From: Jennifer Bose <jen10514@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 00:09:39 -0400

, listers.

Thanks to all of you who wrote back with suggestions about editing
portions of a recording. Gene, I downloaded your presentation and
particularly enjoyed it. Although I knew much of what was covered in
the beginning, I found it useful to go over and I got great answers to
my editing questions. This is worth a listen or two or three for any
beginner who's self-taught (with help from this list, of course.)

Here's my next question: What do I do on a Dell laptop that is
equivalent to the Home and End key? I'm using Audacity primarily on my
laptop.

Thanks.
Jen