[audacity4blind] Re: editing problems

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:18:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi Rich,
if you press left bracket during playback, then the cursor is moved to that
position. In the rare case where there's already a time range selected, then
selection start is moved to that position.

David.

On Friday, 9 May 2014, 14:14, Rich De Steno <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good to know this, but what happens if you press left square bracket during
playback, anything?

Rich De Steno