[audacity4blind] editing in audacity and mp3 formats

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 00:57:01 +0200

I appologize if this questyion was answered before but let us say that I am
listening the file in audacity and sI find a place where I want to start
editing, is it posible to have a command that would place the audacity cursor
at the place where I paused then mark that place than play again paused again
and deleted from the first marked place to the place where I paused?
Second question in the properties menu I can not find the rates for the mp3
export.
I am using audacity 2.4 I believe.
Thank you.

Zdeněk Vopat