[audacity4blind] Re: editing

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:26:19 +0100

Hi Ron and Sandra!

To select small portions of audio, such as a cough or a sentence, I use
shift cursor. So shift-cursor-right -left will widen the selected range
respectively and ctrl-shift-cursor-right -left will narrow it. To increase
the portion selected by pressing shift-cursor press ctrl-3, to decrease it
press ctrl-1. To set it back to normal press ctrl-2.
Pressing space bar will play the selected range. Pressing c will play what
the track would sound like after the cut.

Cheers, Robbie