[audacity4blind] Re: duration of file with audacity and jaws

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:56:52 +0200

Hi!
Import the file and make sure the track is selected. It should be by default
after import.
Press J shift-K to select the audio from start to finish.
Press ctrl-F6 to switch to the selection bar and use cursor up or down to
select Length. Tab down four times and hear the selection length.
Press ctrl-shift-F6 to switch back to the track table.
Press k to set the cursor at the end of the track.
Press cursor left several times to move it left and press space bar to
listen to the end of the track. If need be, adjust the cursor position to
match your needs. Then pres shift-K to select the audio up to the end and
press alt-c for effects and press F twice to select Fade Out. Press enter
and listen to the result by pressing space bar.

Cheers! Robbie