[audacity4blind] double voice?

  • From: Brad Erhardt <bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 11:23:13 -0700

Hello everybody, I don't know if you have ever experienced this, but if you are
whistling for example and someone else whistles perfectly in sync with you
there is a strange vibration. Or let us take popular music, many times in music
you here the voice of the singer, and what they do is sing the section of that
track, then dubb that to a tape while singing it again. This way there voice is
doubled, and again has that real unique sound. I am trying to find out if this
is possible to do in audacity.

Simply using duplicate doesn't work because it has two tracks but they sound
like one voice.

Does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks a lot!

Brad Erhardt