[audacity4blind] Re: digital click and hum.

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:59:45 +0100

hi but i want to had friend swedish ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arne" <waschmasche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:57 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: digital click and hum.

Hello,

yes, I am a blind JAWS user on XP, too. So I tried a bit with Noise Removal, however, not with a result I could use. I only had some speech with background noise, but the speech became artificial. So probably with music it would be even more difficult.

I forgot to mention
http://audacity.sourceforge.net
where you also will find the 1.3.12 Beta of Audacity,. I only once tried 1.2.6, and so I cannot tell you how it works with screenreader there. 1.3 Betas and Alphas are recommended for blind users. Also try
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Audacity_for_blind_users

Rgds,
Arne

---
avast! Antivirus: Ausgehende Nachricht sauber.
Virus-Datenbank (VPS): 110323-1, 23.03.2011
Getestet um: 23.3.11 19:57:45

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/