[audacity4blind] cutting out certain parts of a recording

  • From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:03:44 -0800

Hello:

I have jeans tutorial but I am on bit of a time crunch so I hope someone can
provide quitck tips?

I recorded this test file, but I am wanting to remove certain parts of the
recording which isn't necessary to be there. Let me provide a stupid
example.

There is a 20 minute recording, in the twenty minutes, I am wanting to
remove 5 minutes of the recording because lets say, I forgot to turn off the
recorder while I was waiting to record the next part.

Any help will be appreciated,

Cordially,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@xxxxxxx