[audacity4blind] Re: cursor movement on timeline

  • From: William Brandes <geeksbygod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:18:08 -0400

Thanks to all for all the help. Just a note that in my experimenting I
noticed that in using zoom it resulted in not arrow key click time
reference as with normal but changing to distance whcih means that in
zoom plus it  created a finer movement with the arrow key.This allowed
me to do a perfect edit of the sermon nudging right to the beginning
and a nudge to the last amen. Thanks again. And, amazing. Using the
newest version of audacity and NVDA. Start to finish, less than ten
minutes. William