[audacity4blind] Re: connecting records

  • From: Justin Trevino <jtrevino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:49:00 -0500

I'm trying to remember how to start clickrepair rt after I have launched the application. I used to do this all the time before I learned the keyboard commands for clickrepair itself, but I have forgotten the start command for rt.

Senility is a terrible thing!
Justin
On 8/22/2014 4:50 AM, David Bailes wrote:
Hi Afik,
I'm not sure if I understand your question. If you are wanting to create an
audio file which contains the audio of two or three files, one after the other,
then:
1. Import the files into audacity. (ctrl+shift+I).
2. Select all the tracks by pressing ctrl+a.
3. Open the tracks menu, open the align tracks sub menu, and choose end to end.
4. Export the audio (ctrl+shift+E).

David.

On Thursday, 21 August 2014, 8:35, afik sofir <afik.sofer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I just want to know, how I connect bitwin two or 3 records with audacity
Best regards
Afik sofir

-----
No virus found in this message.