[audacity4blind] choosing start and end times for a selection

  • From: Satauna <thesightedbat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 00:36:16 -0400

Hi, all,

I'm running Jaws 16, Win7/64 and have Audacity 2.10. Is there really no way
to input a start and end time for a selection? I'm not talking about
dropping a marker in the general vicinity and then refining the selection.
I'm looking for a dialog box that lets me put in a starting time code, an
ending time code, and either assumes that I want the selection to encompass
the already selected tracks or let's me select them within the dialog box.
Does this exist in Audacity?

Thanks, everyone!

Satauna