[audacity4blind] Re: changing mp3 bit rate on export?

  • From: William Brandes <geeksbygod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:36:21 -0500

i record with my mp3 recorder at 128. that is because it works well
for a voice and music mix. but, in this case i recorded a one and
one-half hours webx cast of audio with audacity and wanted to reduced
the file so that it could be sent by email. i chose 16 bps since it
was all voice and voice sound good at that rate. william