[audacity4blind] Re: changing mp3 bit rate on export?

  • From: William Brandes <geeksbygod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:50:12 -0500

our human ears might be the final arbitrater. i do have dropbox and 4
of my own servers along with coresponding domains. so i can put
anything on them for download. sound is a very opinionated area
witness this thread. william

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/mastering-forum/564762-what-bitrate-does-mp3-beat-fm-radio.html

again, the mp3 did not have to sound like a pbs broadcast. it was good
enough for the purpose. over one hour of talk. opinions and mileage
may vary.