[audacity4blind] Re: audacity4blind Digest V8 #56

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:09:42 +0700

Thank you. Hope that you find something interest with our script
----- Original Message ----- From: "MATT TURNER" <METURNER88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:50:30 -0500
From: MATT TURNER <METURNER88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [audacity4blind] installing the new scripts.

hay there.
i just tryed to install the new scripts, and I'm getting a message that
says.
Jaws Script for Audacity Setup
Could not find JAWS script compiler Scompile.exe.  You will need to
compile it
with JAWS Script Manager to use it.
OK
i'm useing jaws 11 on windows 7 64 bit.
Matt.

------------------------------

From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: installing the new scripts.
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:56:08 +0700

Hi Matt
Haven't tested this installer on windows 64 bit yet, but I think you could
use this script. Please test if the script work by run Audacity. If Jaws
says something like: welcome to audacity... then the script works correctly. If not, press insert+0 on the audacity window, then ctrl+s to recompile the
script.
HTH
Cuong.
i just tryed to install the new scripts, and I'm getting a message that
says.
Jaws Script for Audacity Setup
Could not find JAWS script compiler Scompile.exe.  You will need to
compile it
with JAWS Script Manager to use it.
OK
i'm useing jaws 11 on windows 7 64 bit.
Matt.

________________ Dang Manh Cuong HCMC University of Pedagogy: The
Educational Psychology Mobile: +84 902-572-300 E-mail:
dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312 Skype name: dangmanhcuong
facebook:

End of audacity4blind Digest V8 #56