[audacity4blind] Re: audacity question

  • From: Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 00:03:46 +0200

You can import multiple files at once.
In the dialog, hold shift while pressing up or down (for files in succession).
Otherwise, use Control+Space to select files that are randomly
distributed (control must be held throughout).

Robert

Ooh. You might have just helps me with something I thought was impossible
thank you, even though that was not my own question. with audacity

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2015, at 6:13 AM, Vitor Ferreira <vitorflash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello.
I suppose you want to have the 3 files one ofter another. You can do as
follows?
1: Import the first file into Audacity and select it with enter.
2. Move the cursor to the place where you want to insert the second file,
pausing the cursor at the right place with shift a.
You can now deselect with enter.
3: Import the second file and select it with enter.
go to the tracks menu to alighn the track you have just imported to the
cursor's position. Choose Start to cursor selection start. Press enter to
align.
4. Do the same concerning to the third file.
5: Export to the desired format.
Hope that helps.
Vitor

Às 04:43 de 22/10/2015, don wardlow escreveu:
Hi all

I have the latest Audacity, with Windows 7 and JAWS 16.

I have 3 one-hour files I'd like to splice together into one 3 hour file.

I haven't a clue if it can be done, let alone how to go about it.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don Wardlow

--