[audacity4blind] Re: asio question

  • From: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:18:04 +0100

Hi.
Ok, if I'll sucseed in building audacity with asio support. Do you
Think that I can do what I want with low latency and screen reader?
It is no idea to try getting that version of audacity if it is not possible.
/Kristoffer

Hi.
I'm planningto try and compile a version of audacity with asio.
This because I want to record without delay.
Is there a way to do this and hear Everything in my computer?
screenreader, what I sing, audiogames etc?
I've got asio for all here.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson