[audacity4blind] Re: asio driver

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 00:00:44 +0700

Hi Aidan
I downloaded from http://download.esi-audio.com/?p=40&g=2&l=en butI didn't install do to the recent of my last e-mail
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aidan Maher" <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 11:11 PM
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: asio driver

I also don't understand that. It sound like something only a developer
can do. I don't no but I am stil busy to look at what gail told me,
but I manage with sonar because it had build in asio support, but here
I am confused also. Did you find a link for such driver to use rite
away?

On 12/04/2013, Dang Manh Cuong <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all
Just surf the audacity wiki today, and have a little confusion about asio
driver. According to me, I understand that we just download the asio driver
and install, then we could use with any sound card. Is it right?
I'm about to install it and compile audacity to try, but I wonder if anyone
could give me some knowledges before trying. Thanks in advance.
Cuong.
________________
Dang Manh Cuong
HCMC University of Pedagogy:
The Educational Psychology
Mobile: +84 902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312
Skype name: dangmanhcuong
Blog: http://vi.netlog.com/Cuong_littlecat
Website: http://ngoisaodanduong.com
http://www.saomaicenter.org
Projec-Website: http://dangmanhcuong.googlecode.com

________________ Dang Manh Cuong HCMC University of Pedagogy: The Educational Psychology Mobile: +84 902-572-300 E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312 Skype name: dangmanhcuong facebook: