[audacity4blind] Re: are there any VU-meters for blind people to be read out?

  • From: Christoph Oliver Zenz <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:15:22 +0200

Hi folks,

I didn't whant to spend too much money on a hardware device, but thought, that
there might be a little software tool, wich enables me to read out the amount
of input of any connected device, wich is attached to my computer.
I found one for the mac, but none for pc. does any body of you know of such a
tool?

thank you in advance,

ciao,

Oliver