[audacity4blind] Re: are there any VU-meters for blind people to be read out?

  • From: Monte Ness <n7pnhham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:04:17 -0700

On 8/20/13, Christoph Oliver Zenz <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any tool or plugin available to control the inputlevel of
> microphones before recording?
>
> thank you in advance,
>
> ciao,
>
> Oliver

My name is Monte, aI am new hear, i I have an audible
V U meter, it measures whatever you plug in to it.  This is a two
channel meter, but, if you use a patch bayand a little creative
wiring, you can do like the old telephone operators and plug and
unplug things, therefore you can monitor two channels to set levels,
and then plug in to the next two channels and so on.  I know where
these meters can be obtained, and the cost is reasonable.  Cheers
Monte Ness