[audacity4blind] appending recording

  • From: Brad Erhardt <bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:14:38 -0700

Hello everybody, I have a question to ask.

I was working on a project where I took clips from various songs, I wanted to
append them so that they sound like a radio ad. "some of the songs coming up
this hour" type of thing.
A piece from beachboys, I get around, then a clip from another song, etc.

I have tried selecting each track, then going to the end of the first track
with the Mac shortcut which seems to be "k" then using the join command, but
this isn't working. Can anyone give me some tips please. Thank you all.

Brad Erhardt
bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx