[audacity4blind] an update to the web site

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:02:13 -0600

Hello guys and gals,

Since David has left us I have been the one who keeps up the web pages and
unfortunately I haven't had much time.  However the download portion of the
site has changed now.  You will find more headings so if you are using Jaws or
Windoweyes it should be easier for you to get around and believe it or not the
newest version has been talked about.  You will notice that some info has been
omitted this is due to not needing this info any longer.  Please check out the
site at:
http://www.northlc.com/~sberry.  I won't be getting to all the modifications I
would like to make but this is a start and I wish the whole group a very Merry
Christmas, Hanukah, Quansa or any holiday that you may be celebrating.

Scott Berry
List Owner