[audacity4blind] Re: almost done

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 18:58:41 +0100 (BST)

Hi Mike,
concerning the last file being selected already. You don't need to do anything
about it, just continue.
When you import a number of files, then the last file ends up selected. That's
the reason why I suggested pressing ctrl+shift+A to deselect everything before
you started aligning the tracks.
Given that it sounds like you didn't do this, then if the last track was longer
than the first track you may find that you end up with a gap between the end of
the first track and the start of the second track.