[audacity4blind] accessible audacity alpha version

  • From: Brad Erhardt <bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:52:06 -0700

Hello all, I want to say that I also downloaded the suggested alpha version of
Audacity and it works so much better than my previous version. I don't recall
where I found the website that recommended that previous version to me, as a
Mac user. But thanks a lot to Gale for the link to this version

Brad Erhardt
bookmanbrad@xxxxxxx