[audacity4blind] Zoom For Teaching Music

  • From: "Richard R. Thomas" <richardrthomas48@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 18:36:47 -0400

Hi:

I am going to give free music lessons to some blind players.

I am looking at zoom.

I have audacity and wonder if I can tie it into the zoom meeting to control things like volume of audio sent out to students or other features like playing samples recorded in audacity during a lesson, meeting.

I heard of one person using a hardware audio input which I wil be getting, some day, sigh.

If you use zoom with jaws or nvda do you have any suggestions before I download and try to set it up?

I do have wireless headphones and a stand-alone mike so far and run Windows11.

Thanks for any ideas:

Richard R. Thomas (Rick USA)

Sent from Mail for Windows