[audacity4blind] Re: What to do? I think I've really botched something.

  • From: Jennifer Bose <jen10514@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:37:13 -0500

Thanks so much for everyone's help. I'm getting better and better at
this. Another quick question: If I want to merge several tracks into
one and have each one start shortly after the previous one finishes,
what do I do? Do I move to the beginning of the track I want to bring
in and then align it somehow with the track I want to merge it with?
Thanks.

Jen