[audacity4blind] Re: What to do? I think I've really botched something.

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 21:19:32 +0700

Hi Jennifer
Not sure what you want, but if you want to export the entire recording to a common file, such as mp3, wav... you should select export from file menu. If you want to export one or more of the recorded track, you should press enter to select these tracks, press j to move to the beginning of track, then press shift+k to select it.
Now you can use the export selection option.
Hope that's help
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Bose" <jen10514@xxxxxxxxx>