[audacity4blind] Re: Volume problems

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:57:14 -0600

What version of Windows are you using. It is usually easier and more simple to work directly with the Windows volume control to set the source and volume of recordings than with settings in the program. If you are using Windows XP or lower, the following tutorial will give you the information you need to work with the windows volume control.

http://www.acbradio.org/archives/mainmenu/mm0305.mp3

If you are using Vista, the volume control has changed and you will need a different tutorial or instruction specifically tailored to the Vista Windows volume control.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_duncan21@xxxxxxxxxxx>