[audacity4blind] Re: Volume problems

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:41:04 -0600

It depends on what your sound card calls this option. It may be called stereomix, it may be called What you hear, or something else. You may need to set it's volume level or you may not and you may need to set the volume levels of the items you are recording from the play settings of those items. The setting, what you hear records every sound your sound card plays.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_duncan21@xxxxxxxxxxx>