[audacity4blind] Re: Vocal Isolation Plugin

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 05:06:40 -0700

I have 2.1.0.

_____

From: audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audacity4blind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Downie
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 3:31 AM
To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audacity4blind] Re: Vocal Isolation Plugin

Hi Annabelle

Vocal Isolation and Reduction is in the Audacity Efects Menu. Alt-c
followed by v should do the trick. Having had a quick play with it, I am
not convinced you will get the level of retrieval of your voice you want,
but I didn't check it out in much detail.

If it isn't in your copy of Audacity, how old is your version?

Andrew

On 20/09/2015 11:42 AM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm looking on the Audacity Wiki, and it seems that I can't find the Vocal
Isolation and Reduction plugin. Is it a regular Audacity plugin? Is it a VST
plugin? Is it a Nyquist plugin? I'm confused! Where do I search? I'm trying
to recreate the raw track of my voice from a mixdown track, but all I have
is all the instruments and vocals mixed together on one track. What do I do
next?