[audacity4blind] Re: Using Audacity to Duplicate a Recording Made on Book Port DT

  • From: "Dave Van Der Molen" <dvm975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:38:36 -0400

Hi Gale.

Thanks for your E-mail.

The problem is solved. I am using Windows XP Pro on my home and work computers. I think the sound card on the work computer is old, and that's why I can't get things to work there, but I was able to do the duplicating on my home computer, using Audacity.

Thanks!

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gale Andrews" <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>