[audacity4blind] Uploading to websites?

  • From: "Billy Littlejohn" <blittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:45:00 -0500

Hey, Guys!

I am trying to produce audio files for a professional speaker, who also
happens to be blind, and she will be putting some of her presentations on
her Website. She needs them in MP3 format, and will want to upload them to
her Website to be used with a program that places her audio there, providing
a link or button for visitors to click on. Okay, that's the situation, but
I am having trouble exporting to the MP3 format, and I am getting a message that I must go to the Lame Library to obtain the lame_enc.dll. All of that is fine and good, but when I try to access the Lame Library to get the file, it says that it could not open the encoding library. Okay, you are all smiling, aren't you! <smile> What's the trick here, folks? Thanks in advance!

Billy

Billy Littlejohn
Phone: 901-624-0202
Email: BLittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Every offer I make is a 'blind' offer!"

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/