[audacity4blind] Updated script for audacity

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Audacity For Blind" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <campg2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:52:48 +0700

Hi listers
With a permition from Gary Campbell, I've made some modification of his script,
and created installer for it. You can download this script from
http://dangmanhcuong.googlecode.com/files/Jaws%20Script%20for%20Audacity.exe
Here is a short details
1. You can adjust gane, or pan using alt+shift+ arrows. You can't do it before
because these hotkeys for moving mouse up, down etc using jaws.
2. This installer wrote by Nullsoft scriptable install system. I wrote it about
a year ago.
3. This installer can detect and install script to the correct location, and
then recompile it.
4. You'll be asked to select Jaws version if your computer have more than one
Jaws installed.
Note that you can't install script to multiple jaws at this time. This
limitation would be fix in the future.
Happy to recieve any responsibility.
Hope that you'd like this.
________________