[audacity4blind] Unusual Export Problem!

  • From: "Rich De Steno" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ironrock" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 21:08:38 -0500

I have been using Audacity for years now and never encountered this problem.  I am using version 2.3.2.  After I mix down the tracks in a project and attempt to export the mix track, I get the message: "No specific format options."  I go ahead anyway and export to 16 bit wav format, but when I play the wav file, it is just super high-speed gibberish.  It sounds like an old reel-to-reel tape recorder on fast forward or rewind.  I did this several times in different projects with the same result.  I shut down and rebooted the computer with the same result.  I have performed this function hundreds of times successfully in the past.  What could be causing this?

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line