[audacity4blind] Re: USB Turntable

  • From: "tiscali" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:48:28 +0100

Hi Judith and Dave.

My problem is that when I select a portion of text, say in Word, I know what iv
selected.

When its a music file, there are no indications on the page.

Say I have a record which iv recorded which has a couple of scratches in the
middle.  How do I know I am hilighting the scratch, before I delete it.

Ron