[audacity4blind] Re: USB Turntable

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:52:58 -0700

Ron,

The really wonderful thing about Audacity is the programmers
keep the program entirely familiar.  I started with an earlier
version and have never had a problem making Audio Books or
Podcasts with subsequent upgrades.

Then again, I have to qualify this with I'm sighted and I've
never tried to record music from a turntable.

Hey, if the new version of Audacity is in a different folder,
try it.  You can always use your control panel to remove it.
But I'm betting you won't.  Each upgrade gets better than the
last.

Judith
Hi Dave.

I've been thinking about upgrading or at least using 2 versions
of Audacity.
However, I think it might get confusing when learning the set
up.

Ron

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/