[audacity4blind] Trouble with new Release

  • From: "Robbie" <tickleberryfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Audacity for Blind Users'" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:01:38 +0200

Hi all!
I installed 2.1.0, choosing to keep Preferences and confirming installation
to the existing folder. Is it possible that all my Key commands for effects
have vanished because the effect names have changed? Other key commands are
still valid, only those for effects have, as it were, no effect.
Also, I have noticed that there are six Audacity icons in my Programmes
menu. However, in the uninstall programme dialogue Audacity appears only
once. What is that all about?

Thanks! Robbie