[audacity4blind] Re: Trouble With The Nyquist Generate Prompt

  • From: Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 08:09:35 +0200

Hi, it's Annabelle.
It seems I've run into a situation with the Nyquist Generate Prompt. I'm
trying out the "Ding Code" which was sent to me by Steve The Fiddle, and
for
some reason, even when I put all the right parameters in the right lines,
it
acts like it's executing the command, but unfortunately when I press play,
don't hear any audio. What's up with that? Someone please help!

Press "Debug" instead of ok.
Copy the content of the upcoming dialog in your next post (if any).

Robert