[audacity4blind] Re: Treble

  • From: Gale Andrews <gale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:01:10 +0100

| From "Adina Galani" <lotusflower4u@xxxxxxxxx>
| Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:45:08 +0200
| Subject: Treble
> Can this complicated thing be at all handled with jaws?

David would have to answer about JAWS.

I would suggest you TAB into "Draw Curves" then right arrow into
"Graphic EQ". Then you should be able to TAB into and through the
slider for each frequency. You want to increase one or more of the
sliders for higher frequencies at the end of the row of sliders.
Use up arrow to increase the gain on the slider.

Alternatively there are two simple Nyquist plug-ins you can use
to boost treble:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=46548

which are easy to use with JAWS.

Read the instructions in that Forum thread as to how to install
Nyquist plug-ins.

Gale