[audacity4blind] Transitioning from a Windows 7 Computer to A Windows 10

  • From: "Rich De Steno" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ironrock" for DMARC)
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 17:56:27 -0500

I am transitioning from a Windows 7 laptop to a Windows 10.  I installed Audacity 2.3.3 on the new computer.  Now, how do I transfer the preferences, settings, and plug-ins from the old computer to the new one?  What files to I need to transfer?  I thought I could transfer the audacity.cfg file from the apps data - roaming folder on the old computer to the new one, but I got an error message when I then launched Audacity.

--
Rich De Steno

The audacity4blind web site is at

Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

To unsubscribe from audacity4blind, send an email to
audacity4blind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subject line